The 11th Doctor - Matt Smith
30 Days of New Who Challenge | Day 1 - Favourite Incarnation of the Doctor

Eleven is my doctor. It is in him that I see the alien Time Lord who stole a magic box and ran away. He is my mad man with a box. Don’t get me wrong, I love Nine and Ten. They were the kind of lonely prince a lot of people fell for. And with Ten, I fell hard. I still imagine Ten as the Time Lord who will steal me away and take me on a date to another planet under a different sun. I’m still in love with Ten. But Eleven—you see, he’s the boy who fell in love with the adventure and at the same time the old man who made time and space his backyard. Eleven extended a hand to the child in me. The silly, childish, awkward alien visitor who sees delight in silly little things like bow ties and fezzes. The old man who came to see life as a pile of good things and bad things, who acknowledges that sometimes bad things happen but it doesn’t have to spoil the good things. He showed me that our life is only a story in the end and, more importantly, that it can be magical.